There are a ton of bloggers out there who can be an amazing resource for recipes and ideas. I am kind of weird. I look at recipes as ideas and guidelines rather than a set way of doing things. I will often follow a recipe first then I tend to use it lightly, unless it is absolutely perfect to me. Also when I cook, I tend to throw some of this, add a pinch of that, etc. The exception to that rule is when it comes to baking. Then I follow the instructions, but even then I look for substitutions if I don't like one of the ingredients or don't have it. For those people who follow every step exactly as written, I can be a bit irritating.
Anyway, I got off track! :) This weekend, one of my co-workers introduced me to a great blog that is put together by an experienced registered dietitian, Diet Dessert N Dogs. One thing I have found, is there are several RDs who seriously study and implement plant-based eating...or strongly lean that way. This lady has a TON of recipes in several different categories that look amazing! Her website is:
http://www.dietdessertndogs.com/recipes/recipe-index/
Enjoy!
Jeanne
I post recipes on my blog too! Among other things. And I am also like you I never follow a recipe to a T.
ReplyDeletewww.thechickencoopblog.blogspot.com